So I am really not sure about this blogging thing. I have never felt I have had much to share. But ever since Caleb got his blog I keep telling him about all these things he should blog about. And I am pretty sure he has never once taken my ideas. But its his blog for his ideas not mine. And I found out Ryan has his own blog. If Ryan has a blog and is sharing his whack ideas with an unsuspecting world then I better get on this. So here is my blog and my first post. Remember, Caleb rambles on and Ryan is just out to lunch. So try my blog out.
ps. I think Caleb's stuff is good and as long as Ryan is writing about the environment he is funny. But don't tell them.
And So it Begins
10 years ago

Haha! Good start - I'm looking forward to reading what you got to say. Do your thing dude.
ReplyDelete