Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All Saints Day

3 stars
Sequels are rarely as good as the original. And the original Boondock Saints is one of my favorite movies. So this sequel would have to be pretty stellar to be better. The jury is still out on what kind of movie this was. I did not think it was as good as the first, but it did have some pretty good moments. The problem was that it tried to hard to be clever and funny and sometimes just came off as cheesy. Its as almost it was trying to be a spoof of the original. Just weird at times. And I think they could have cast the female FBI Agent better. The whole first scene where you see her pumps and sexy nylons, is set to get you excited about what is on top. My first reaction was disapointment. The actress did a decent job, just thought it could have been better. But I did like the movie and would certainly see it again.

1 comment:

  1. was not aware of this movie.... will have to see it.

    ReplyDelete