Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Really?

Late last night I was enjoying the last few hours of my day off. In the middle of this enjoyment came a text message from my favorite assistant that there was a problem in the dorm. One of the students had managed to get some chemicals in his eye. I went to investigate thinking this was only one student being stupid and somehow getting it in their own eye. I can be a bit naive at times and this would be one. Not only did he not do it to himself, but he and another student were spraying each other. Just brilliant. The whole episode ended with one student chasing the other with a large cooler, yes cooler, and trying to hit him with it. Only thing he hit was the window, which broke. The cooler swinging student followed his prey to his room where he pounded on the door, yelling some interesting words. What fun. I guess I just don't follow the thought process that starts with spraying harmful chemicals at each other and ends with a cooler into a window. Really guys?
Luckily water, a wash clothe, and a call to poison control was all that was needed and not a run to the emergency room.

No comments:

Post a Comment