Sunday, March 7, 2010

LOTR, Lacrosse, and Cole Aldrich

It was decided last night that a Lord of the Rings marathon was in order. Kyle, Stephanie, Darcy, and I gave it out best shot, but only made it halfway through the second film. We are as I write this finishing the third one, extended version I might add. I'm only half paying attention. Seen Return of the King to many times. One of the greatest films of all time though.
I went to my first lacrosse match today. My good friend Brianne was playing at a tournament at Kansas University. She plays for Dana College who along with Missouri, Nebraska, and Kansas made up the four teams of the tournament. Dana lost the first game to Kansas 8-3 but then bounced back with thumping of Nebraska 9-2. Brianne had a goal and it was pretty cool to watch. 4 hour round trip though. It was worth it. Took a stroll around downtown Lawrence afterwards and walked right past Cole Aldrich. Didn't want to bother him, or maybe I was too scared. Probably both, but I just walked right on by. I did want to say something to him about his put back dunk against Mizzou when he made Keith Ramsey eat his nuts. I did the next best thing... I went and purchased a Cole Aldrich jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment