Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of those days

I will admit that I am a bit pissy today. Everybody seems ready to get out of here tomorrow. I know I'm ready for them to leave. Emotions have run all over the place for people this last week. Tired and drained and glad Spring Break is here to save the day. Got a party planned tonight for the Girl's Basketball team. That should be fun. Tonight is also the last night of the evangelistic series. The students have done a great job. Just can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when I can relax in my recliner and watch the Kansas game. Love the fact the Nebreska just upset Missouri in the Big 12 tournament. Hilarious. Let's hope KU doens't turn around and do the same thing. Texas Tech is a good team, and I'm worried about the early start time. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kansas come out a little sluggish. Shouldn't matter in the end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment