Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WOW

Very first day of my new "a post everyday" and I forget. I will defend myself in that there is a lot going on around here at the moment, but still pretty pathetic. Anyways I did not forget today, I had my day off and had a lot of time to sit around and remember. Didn't do much except watch tv and vegetate, but tonight Kyle and I are gonna scrimmage against the boy's. Sounds lame, but in my current state its about all I can handle. So I'm looking forward to it. Also excited about the Mavericks eight game win streak. My man crush on Dirk is peaking. But the biggest event of the week will be tomorrow nights game Kansas vs. Kansas State. Senior night for Sherron Collins (all-time wins leader in KU history). KU is ranked #2 and K-State #5. Highest ranking for K-State ever. Gonna be a huge game. Still pissed that ESPN is not showing this game. Beyond lame. Anyways I need to go warm up for my big show down with little high school boys. Haha, oh how far I have fallen.

1 comment:

  1. I should state I didn't have that far to fall, but still....

    ReplyDelete