Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not a fan of Wednesday

I understand that my dear counterpart, Drew, needs time off. The problem with that is it requires me getting up at 5:55 to allow one student to get to the cafe for work. Zombieing to the alarm to turn it off and trudging upstairs to make sure this one student is awake and on his way. I abhor getting up that early. My body is simply not designed for such abuse. But at least it only happens once a week. I usually spend the rest of day trying to find ways to catch some quick shut eye to survive. Sounds pathetic because it is. Enough whining for one day.
Tonight is the big game. If Kansas manages to lose this game, I'm not sure I want to be around myself. It won't be pretty. But if Kansas can't get it up for this game then the season is done anyways. Its freaking K-State and Senior night. Let's send this little kitties home with their tail between their legs.
Playing basketball last night was awesome. Playing against little high schoolers is always good for ones ego.
BTW, I have to come clean with something. And yes this will only prove in Caleb's mind that I am indeed batting for the other team, but whatever. I am listening to Colbie Caillat as I write this post. I have a huge crush on her and her music. I love it. Not sure why, but man, its good stuff. For all of those who don't like it, screw you. I do feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment