Saturday, August 29, 2009

All you have to do is die

I know the title may sound a bit morbid, but I will explain if you stick with me. There has seem to be a rash of well known people dying in the last six months to a year. Some were quite hotly debated topics. Some were liked, some were hated. On most the media could never decide. But has soon as they died, the were the greatest person that ever lived. Didn't matter if they were a douche bag, jerk, child molester, or an a-hole. Death instantly made them a saint. I understand this might be a heartless and inappropriate post, but still deciding if I care. If your an a-hole in life your an a-hole in death. Tough luck. I personally think its a load of crap. And yes Michael Jackson, it is wrong to molest children and I hope you enjoy the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment