Saturday, August 29, 2009

I live in a fantasy world

Fantasy football has taken over my life. Yes, I know that is a very sad state to be in. It gets worse when I admit to being in six different leagues. Why you ask? Because they were all invites and I couldn't say no to my friends. Now half my week will be dedicated to setting my rosters for the next week. But it will be a nice distraction from the train wreck that is soon to the Denver Broncos. This evening I spent 2 hours drafting for one league. It has some 50 players in it. Craziness! One of my friends drafted several players that I wanted. He doesn't know a thing about football. What does this mean about my knowledge? Not good. Plus my computer was acting up, so it wasn't quite the draft I wanted but its all good. I got five other leagues to tear it up in. Pathetic. Add this to my to my Sundays and Monday nights watching football, to all the ESPN highlights and my life has become football. Scary, maybe I need to get a life. Probably could be spending some time exercising. Now there's a thought.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're blogging. I love it! As for the exercising, why aren't the three of us more like Dad? I need to get up off my butt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was magical, I have never had that much fun drafting, just with you could have been more of a part of it.

    ReplyDelete