Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Turn

So I am really not sure about this blogging thing. I have never felt I have had much to share. But ever since Caleb got his blog I keep telling him about all these things he should blog about. And I am pretty sure he has never once taken my ideas. But its his blog for his ideas not mine. And I found out Ryan has his own blog. If Ryan has a blog and is sharing his whack ideas with an unsuspecting world then I better get on this. So here is my blog and my first post. Remember, Caleb rambles on and Ryan is just out to lunch. So try my blog out.


ps. I think Caleb's stuff is good and as long as Ryan is writing about the environment he is funny. But don't tell them.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Good start - I'm looking forward to reading what you got to say. Do your thing dude.

    ReplyDelete