Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Entourage

I know Entourage has almost turned into a cliche. Everyone has it, or their posse, their boy's, their homies. But I think mine is the greatest ever. And you might also complain that it only has three people in it. But its my entourage so I'll have whatever number I want. First there is Caleb. He is the one we pin our hopes on. The one we see greatness in. Mostly cuz Ryan and I are teachers and will never make any money, but whatever. Someday he will become a lawyer then a mediator and then somehow translate that all into millions. Then we will buy a sports team and prove we really do know what we are talking about when we say we could run that team better. He is the star.

Then there is Ryan. The loveable older guy with all the sage advice. Except I think he is full of crap most the time. I guess only when it comes to movies. He lived in California for four years and now thinks he is all enlighted or something. Poor guy. But he is a friend through thick and thin and is always there for you. And he lets me win in madden. I have know him the longest and is my dearest friend. And yes I said dearest, get over it. Plus we both survived Daystar. That practically makes us blood.

Then there is me. I think I love the afore mentioned so much cuz they somehow put up with me. I'm to competative, to whiny, and get upset far to easily. But they haven't kicked me outta bed yet, so I guess they like me or something. Must be my fluffy and sexy good looks.

Well there is my entourage, and yes we will eventually take over the world. Or a sports team, whatever comes first.

4 comments:

  1. Since the title of your blog is "Force Field" you should parenthesize those two words whenever you use them, even if they're not used together. Like a running inside joke, just between your blog posts. Ta he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the pry the only reason you beat Ryan at Madden was because you wouldn't let him move his controller in the direction he was running. You know he's powerless with out that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you thought you couldn't blog - dumb donkey. I think I actually teared up. Yes, you do have an entourage, and a rather fantastic one at that. Oh, and they are also privileged to call you friend, if I may say so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then when we refer to your blog in a conversation we will say "Force Field" with air quotes.

    ReplyDelete