Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blue 42, Red 11, NZ 17, RCFQ, and then the closet opens

Football, card games, Nazi Zombies, best entourage ever, and getting played like a fool. Sounds like a great weekend to me. And yes, yes it was. Just wanna say that I have great friends and we have awesome times together.
The weekend started off with me being super pissed at my boy Ryan for not coming to our planned weekend. Ya, he and Caleb played me like their best game of madden and got me good. Ryan jumped out of the closet and made me poop my pants right there. With that start how can you not have a good weekend.
Many may find that hours spent playing video games is a waste, but after we transformed Shawna's living with four tv's and four xbox's it was the ultimate man cave. Big shout out to Shawna for letting us make a mess of her apartment. You go girl! Nazi Zombies kept stymieing us after lever 17, but Caleb and I dominated in madden with our sick/nasty created football team. To much fun. In between and during we fit in a season and a half of Entourage. Ryan and I are still working on Caleb to keep watching. It gets so good buddy. But we didn't just vegetate the whole weekend. Thursday saw us mess around on the basketball court out behind the apartment. Friday found us playing football. Saturday we went out for a picnic and then to mini golf in the evening. Man, I just wanna go do this all over again. Best part of the whole weekend was Sunday morning football, where da boy's did their thing. Not saying we dominated or anything, but we represented. Caleb blocked so well, the Packers called to have him replace the entire Packer O-line. If you don't believe me, just watch their game against the Bengals. That was the only downer of the weekend. Ryan overcame an early drop to sign his name in the middle zone of the field. Complete ownage. Quicksand despite being berated by his QB ran around everyone. And I despite being in less than stellar shape, managed to not embarrass myself to much. We had a blast. Just wish I could have thrown five touchdowns to Caleb. Have to keep up his best receiver in the league tab. Guess he is dropping that for best blocker.
If you couldn't tell yet I had an awesome weekend. I hope that was a proper sendoff for Rye Guy. Gonna miss ya man. Please come back to us with all your limbs and body parts.

ps. Quicksand is in our Entourage. To cool not to be. Love that kid.

1 comment:

  1. Mad props for not taking a single point in Red 11. It was a good long weekend.

    ReplyDelete