Friday, September 4, 2009

250+

I have reached the 250 lbs plateau. This has to be one of the most embarrassing confessions of my life. Fluffy, chubby, more to love, or a few extra pounds just don't cut it any more. I have come to the realization that I am fat. Its amazing how one ends up here. I always looked at fat people with a little disdain and no understanding. Now I am one of them, along with half the world. I always assumed I would never be here or would work my butt off to never get here. But I am here and the most important thing is what I am going to do now. I have a few plans in mind, but I don't want to tip my hand yet. Each month I hope to update my blog on how this plan is going. My fatness has gone as far as it needs to go. It needs to stop and get its ass kicked. I am going to do this. I am going to beat this.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! Can I recommend the lemon juice and maple syrup diet? (I know some one who did this, don't) Love you man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my Uncle did that. He lost like 40 lbs. The key is keeping em off, though. That's what she said. And for the record 250 at your height just means you're more like a power forward than a small one. BANK IT

    ReplyDelete