Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Entourage: Round 2

Yep, I did it again. I just finished going through the five seasons of Entourage. And it was just as the good the second time if not better. I do not know how I am going to wait for season six to come out on dvd. Best show on television bar none.
Here are my hopes for season six. That the writing and dialogue continue to knock my socks off. That for once Vince actually finishes a good movie. If they screw up the Scorsese movie I will be pissed. That Eric and Sloan make attempt to get back together. That Turtle and Jamie continue to work even though it makes Drama sick. But having them all in relationships could be a little boring. That Drama continues to be an idiot and provide me with lots of laughs. That the Murphy Groups gets more clients. That Ari continues to go off on everything. Some of the best lines I've ever heard. That the show never, ever gets rid of Lloyd. That Dana Gordon bounces back from the Smoke Jumpers disaster and that she continues to be a good part of the show. And that this show never ends. Its so good. Let's hug it out b*#@h!

7 comments:

  1. I would also like to see Loyd get a raise, he has earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hug it out bitch came from the office, not entourage. Did michael steal it from them? Hmm, it doesn't sound like something he'd do. and check out line six three words in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good looking out caleb. hug it out bitch is from entourage for sure. one of its most famous lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Ryan. I don't see him being an agent, because nobody else can be Ari's assistant. But he deserves something for all he puts up with. And I also want to see some girl shut Vince down. Sick of all the predictable girls. He gets whoever and whatever he wants. I'd like to see him grovel a little. And further more I don't wanna see more than one of the guys the dating. If they all have girls than that loses half the fun. But the writers are amazing and maybe they could spin it fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just cant have another Mandy incident. Good point about only one of them dating at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope my commenting on this post doesn't ruin it for you boys. However, I can't wait for Season 6 either. I'd like to see E and Sloan make another attempt, but it probably won't last. I'd love to see Vince do another good movie. I hope Turtle gets to keep the girl and start giving advice to the other guys. Wouldn't that kill them all? Mostly I hope Drama never changes. And Ari... does anyone else feel like other shows have really, really slow dialogue?
    I'm a little scared to argue with Caleb - but "Hug it out, bitch" is original Piven.

    ReplyDelete